|"What if this world is the only one there is?"|
This article is written from the real world point of view (not from the Primeval Universe).
Crawley Creatures Ltd, founded circa 1986, are a professional company specialising in producing animatronics, prosthetic make-ups, action props & models, for feature films, television commercials, and museum exhibitions worldwide. They made numerous animatronic and prosthetic creatures for Primeval in the first and second series. Crawley Creatures had previously worked with Impossible Pictures/Framestore for the Walking with... trilogy and Prehistoric Park.
Known animatronic and prosthetic creatures made by Crawley Creatures include:
- Rex the Coelurosauravus (Series 1, Series 2)
- a Gorgonopsid muzzle (Episode 1.1/1.6)
- a Mosasaur head and torso (Episode 1.3)
- a Dodo corpse (Episode 1.4)
- a Pteranodon head and wing (Episode 1.5)
- some Future Predator babies and two partially eaten ones (Episode 1.6)
- a Raptor (Episode 2.1)
- a Precambrian Worm and a decapitated head (Episode 2.2)
- a Future Shark (Episode 2.4)
- ↑ Home, Dave. (April 3, 2015) Interview with Jez Gibson-Harris. [blog post] Dave Home's Archosaur Musings.
- ↑ Fanning, Paul. (April 11, 2014) Creature Creator: Interview with Crawley Creatures' director, Jez Gibson-Harris. Eureka Magazine.
|Production of Primeval|